Friday, February 13, 2009

Matrix Reloaded



I first saw this with Daniel when we were dating; it was our first movie we saw together. We both didn’t really like it, but as with most things with me, it takes time for me to gain appreciation for them, I didn’t like it because it was too far from the first move and Dan I just found out didn’t like it because he never saw the first. However I just realized that most movies show only the parts of the story which have the most action. The Matrix Reloaded still has the cast plus some. It is a continuation of the story, however I believe if they went into a brief history of what happened between the original and this one , many more people would like it.

Neo and Trinity got married, which the first one led up to. This movie takes place in Zion more. Neo is talking with the Oracle more and she plays a bigger more important role.